Body Therapy Treatments
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Stress Release Massage – 30 minutes – £30 – A deep relaxing massage to help ease stress and tension
- Full Body Massage – £45 – Swedish massage that relieves tension and boosts blood circulation 1hr
- Injury Treatment – £45 – Injury treatment for problems with lower back, tennis/golfer elbow, shoulder problems, common overuse injuries, etc.
- Remedial Massages – £45 – Deep muscle massage focusing on specific problem areas, injured or strained muscle
- Sports Massage – £45 - Sports specific massage focusing on the muscle groups related to your specific sport
- Indian Head Massage – £45
We have many treatments available here at Lindeth Howe, all help to enhance your time with us, be if for an afternoon or overnight stay, please call us to book at the treatment times fill up very quickly.
Helps to lower blood pressure
Helps relieve mental fatigue
Helps relieve pain
Reduces stress and anxiety
Helps promote sleep
Creates a feeling of balance and calm.
Different oils can be used for Indian Head Massage
- Jasmine: gives hair lustre and shine.
- Coconut: moisturises dry skin. Makes hair look vibrant.
- Grape seed: suitable for all skin types.
All treatments provided by Body Works Therapy – Sara Staniek IIST IIHHT
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
To avoid any embarrassment underwear must be worn whilst having treatments, unless specified. Intolerable behaviour will result in treatments being terminated and payment will be paid in full.
Why not combine your treatment with a stay at Lindeth Howe Click Here To Book A Stay